Program: Day Two
Wednesday, May 15
Stop Selling Printing
The key to growing your sales is simple: Stop selling printing! No one wakes up in the morning with the thought “I sure hope a print salesperson calls me today!” So why do we sell as if everyone is as excited about print as we are? Growing your business or your sales requires a new school of thought. You need to change your approach, your attitude and perhaps even your job title. This session will help you to rethink everything you do when it comes to print sales.
- How to get away from the, “Do you have anything I can quote on?” trap.
- How to create bulletproof customer loyalty.
- The single most important selling skill a print wrap or selling owner can have, bar none.
- The importance of moving from the “quote stage” of the job to the “design stage” of the job.
- Dozens of instantly applicable, game-changing, profit-generating ideas for driving your sales.
10:30 a.m.–12:10 p.m.
Are You Running Your Business…Or Is IT Running YOU?
If you are the owner, leader or manager of an entrepreneurial organization who wants to see your business consistently run better and grow faster, Todd Smart can help you and your team simplify, clarify and achieve your vision.
Even the most successful entrepreneurs occasionally find running a business more challenging than they expected. Many work longer hours and get less return on their investment of time and money than they would like. Most entrepreneurs regularly grapple with one or more of the following challenges:
- Lack of control over time, the market or the company.
- People who don’t listen, understand or follow through.
- Profits exists but there's not enough of it.
- Growth is decent, but you just can’t seem to break through to the next level.
3 Things Printers Must Do Today to Be Here Tomorrow
This industry is about helping your customers communicate. We will bring the most poignant topics covered throughout the conference together to create a strategic plan that is actionable and attainable for YOUR business. In other words, this session will help you outline the tangible action steps that will help you take it all home.